On our website we may use Google Analytics and Adwords to identify a computer when a user visits the website, to track users when they are browsing the website, to allow the use of a shopping cart on the website, to improve the functionality of the website, to analyze the use of the website, to administer the website, to protect against fraud and to improve the protection of the website, to personalize the website for each user, to target advertising, to improve the website, to improve the security of the website, to improve the quality of the website, to improve the quality of the website and to improve the security of the website.
Most browsers allow you to opt-out of cookies; for illustrative purposes:
– in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”
– In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites” and
– in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu and clicking “Settings,” “View Advanced Settings,” and “Content Settings” and selecting “Block websites from data” under the “Cookies” heading.
– Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all of your website’s functionality.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
– in Internet Explorer (version 10), you will have to manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
– In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom settings for history,” clicking “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies” and
– in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu, and tapping “Settings,” “View Custom Settings,” and “Clear Browsing Data,” then selecting “Delete cookies and other website data” before tapping “Clear Browsing Data.”
– Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.